Monday, April 27, 2009

Final Blog

FINAL blog—please post a final blog about...blogging...and what you have learned about it, how it could be used by you in the future in your chosen field, what you have learned by other bloggers you have read (or are reading), and whether you will continue to keep your blog going or let it drop. Finally, what is your advice to new bloggers?

I'd like to start this blog by saying that I have learned a lot about blogging since I started this semester. I've seen it used in many different ways. (as a teaching tool, to talk to other teachers, or even to have young children use in a classroom.) I've learned that these blogs can be professional or personal. I've learned that some are useful and some are not. Some are funny and some are serious. There is no right or wrong way to make a blog and the possibilities of it are endless. As much as I like blogs I'm not sure that I will continue blogging. I may stop for a while and come back to it when I start teaching in a classroom of my own. My advise to someone who is just starting a blog is to keep your mind open. You can't say or do anything wrong on blogger. Like I said before there is no right or wrong so feel free to be as creative/expressive as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment