Thursday, February 19, 2009

K-3 Classroom

Hey Everyone!
  I was doing some research about lesson plans for K-3 that included technology. Since we were talking about it in class I figured I'd see what kind of other ideas I could find besides just our groups. I stumbled upon this website that teaches children the basics about computers. I played with the typing with Katie part at the bottom of the page. It told children how to properly place their hands on the key board and gave you games to play that made you type words and letters. I also looked at the time machine. It showed you a picture of a computer and talked about it, then when you put it in the time machine it gave you a picture of the same computer years ago and talked about how it has changed. I found that pretty interesting. There were plenty of other cool ideas on this website that I messed around with that seemed like young children would like to play with also. Hope you guys check out the site! 

No comments:

Post a Comment