Thursday, February 12, 2009

Technology In The Classroom

This week while I was reading articles for another class I'm taking I stumbled over one that caught my eye. I know many people in this class were interested in how to use technology in a classroom full of 4 or 5 year old children. This article talked about one class in South Carolina who used lots of technology in their classroom of 4 and 5 year olds. I thought I'd post it so anyone who was interested could read it. It seemed like there were several good ideas for projects you could do with them that included using video cameras, digital cameras, e-mail, and the internet. http.//journal.naeyc.org/btj/200809/pdf/OnOurMinds.pdf

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks so much for sharing this link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is a really cool article. Lots of ideas!

    ReplyDelete